Novak is Proud to Show Community Support and Provide Event Recycling
It’s been a busy summer! Novak Sanitary Services takes great pride in giving our community support. We realize that when we go home, our friends, our family, and our neighbors are also our customers. We are as much a part of our community as our community is of us, which is why we strive to support our community whenever we can. We’ve had a lot of events to be a part of over the last few months. These are just a few of the events that Novak has been a part of over the last few months that Novak has provided event recycling and waste disposal:Avera Race Against Breast Cancer: May 9, 2015
- Novak has been proudly showing community support for this event since 1999. Each year, the Avera Race brings together family, friends, cancer survivors and others - all racing toward a common goal: to enhance cancer care for people right here in Sioux Falls and surrounding communities. Every penny stays local to help your families, friends and neighbors get the treatment and support they need.
All the money raised from the Avera Race stays local. Some of the programs and services that are funded through the race:
- All Women Count Program
- Avera Cancer Institute Resource Library
- BRCA Genetic Testing - offset costs for genetic testing to see if prone to Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer Support Groups
- Cancer Fitness Program – provided at the Avera McKennan Fitness Center
- Genetic Research for the Breast Cancer Registry
- Integrative Medicine – alternative therapies such as massage, arts & healing, & aromatherapy
- Breast Imaging Navigator - This nurse focuses on the navigation needs of patients prior to a diagnosis
- Wigs for cancer patients
- Novak Sanitary has been serving this annual event since 2009 and is proud to show community support through this event to help raise funds for a worthy cause and provide free, easy event recycling. Cinco de Mayo is a family event that brings together the business and civic community of Sioux Falls and the surrounding area to recognize, appreciate and celebrate the cultural gifts and heritage of the Latino people in our midst. While observing this traditional Mexican holiday, Cinco de Mayo in Sioux Falls creates awareness of and develops pride in the diverse Latino cultures that make up our community. Latino food, dance, art, music, children’s activities and more make this a festive and fun family day. It is a benefit for the ministries of the Presentation Sisters at Caminando Juntos.
- Novak Sanitary Service has been supporting this community event since 1995 and is proud to have been a part of the 20th Annual Hot Harley Nights and provided event recycling. It has become a tradition in Sioux Falls that's grown to bring thousands of generous people together each year in support of children with life-threatening medical conditions. This event raises awareness and funding for Make-A Wish® South Dakota.
- The event has grown to over 40,000 enthusiasts from across the United States and Canada. The goal of Hot Harley Nights is to help as many children and families as possible receive a special “wish” through Make-A-Wish® South Dakota. As long as there are kids who need wishes, we will all have a reason to ride.
Lifelight Festival September 4, 2015
- Since 2004, Novak Sanitary Service has been supporting this event that is the largest and most well-known aspect of the Lifelight ministry and is faithfully offered at no cost to the public. Beginning on a church lawn for one night in 1998, it has since become one of the nation’s largest music festivals. Held annually over Labor Day weekend in Sioux Falls, S.D., the festival attracts hundreds of thousands of people from all over the country and world.
- Novak Sanitary Service has shown community support in Germanfest and the efforts of Sister Cities since 2007. Sister Cities is a viable means of creating positive social change and urges countries around the world to share and understand their culture through such relationships. We are raising funds in order to create scholarships for students and support other cultural relationships. Novak realizes that recycling is a global effort, which is why we offer event recycling and waste disposal at this event.
- Novak Sanitary Service has been supporting this event since 2011. The World’s Largest Truck Convoy raises awareness and funding for the Special Olympics in South Dakota. The World’s Largest Truck Convoy also holds a poker tournament, which raises additional funds for the South Dakota Special Olympics.
Novak Sanitary Services is your local leader in waste disposal. We offer weekly residential waste collection, and with our residential recycling program, you can earn rewards simply by recycling. We also offer commercial waste disposal and secured document shredding services through Dakota Data Shred. Give us a call at 605-338-7126 or contact us on our website to learn more about all of the things that Novak Sanitary Services can do for you.