Document Shredding Services & Data Destruction
Dakota Data Shred (DDS), a division of Novak Sanitary Service, has been providing confidential, secure, and convenient document shredding services and data destruction since 1995. We offer service throughout South Dakota and parts of Minnesota, Nebraska and Iowa.
Why Choose Dakota Data Shred for Paper Shredding Services & Film Destruction & Hard Drive Destruction?
- Proven business track records since 1995
- AAA Certified by National Association of Information Destruction (NAID) for strict regulatory compliance to destroy paper/printed media, micro fiche/film, computer hard drives & non-paper media
- Offer mobile and plant-based destruction services
- Service area includes: South Dakota, SW Minnesota, NW Iowa, and NE Nebraska
- Recovered paper from shredding is shipped to pulping mills for recycling
- In 2019, Dakota Data Shred recovered 6,187,167 pounds of shredded documents
In 2018, Novak recovered 5.75 million pounds of shredded documents to be recycled into tissue paper and paper towels. According to the EPA, for every ton of paper recycled it can save the energy equivalent of 165 gallons of gasoline.
5.75 million pounds = Saving equivalent of 474,540 gallons of gasoline.
Since 1995, businesses and residents have trusted DDS to destroy:
- Paper/Printed Media
- Micro Fiche/Film
- Computer Hard Drives
- Non-Paper Media, like:
- Optical Media: Includes digital electronic storage devices that write or read data, CDs, DVDs, CD-ROMs and DVD-ROMs
- Magnetic Media: Includes magnetic tapes and floppy disks.
- Flash Media: Includes USB storage devices, PDA's and cell phones.