Call Novak Before You Get Locked into a 2 Year Nightmare
Door-to-door salesmen from other garbage companies might try to use some dicey, high-pressure tactics to make you think you’re getting a deal.Their goal is always the same:
- To get YOU to sign a TWO-YEAR CONTRACT
But, did they tell you:
- Within 72 hours (3 days) of signing, you can still cancel and back out of it?
Or, did they tell you:
- Once the short window to cancel expires, you’ll have to pay a substantial CANCELLATION FEE to get out of their contract? In many cases hundreds of dollars.
Before you sign, give us a call at 605-338-7126. We simply want to hear your concerns and answer your questions.
Did you know Novak offers 3 easy ways to reduce your monthly residential service cost without signing a contract?
- Earn one month FREE for every new residential garbage customer you refer to Novak.
You can earn as many as 12 months of free service for referring 12 friends that become customers.
Visit this link or the Contact page of our website to learn how
- Save by decreasing the size of your trash cart (48, 65 or 95 gallon) by recycling more, and earn Recyclebank rewards. Unlike garbage carts, there is no extra cost to increase the size or the number of your recycling carts.
Visit this link to learn all the items you can recycle and how to sign up for Recyclebank.
- Reduce the need for a larger trash cart, by dropping off paper documents at Novak where they will securely shred them for free. FREE? Yes, Novak residential garbage customers can drop off up to 5 banker boxes (size 12" x 15" x 10") of documents to be shredded a year at no cost.
Visit this link to learn the what, where, when and why of free document shredding.
Novak’s 50-Year Commitment to Customers, Communities & Environment
In addition to Novak’s 50-year commitment to area customers and communities, the Novak team has been an environmental leader in deploying curbside recycling, rewards for recycling, commercial recycling, shredded document recycling, construction recycling and recycling at events.
And, as a supporting partner of the Denny Sanford PREMIER center, Novak has significantly increased the percentage of materials recycled at the Center from its construction through its use every day.