Customers have chosen Novak since 1965, because they …
- Make Southeast South Dakota recycling easy for residents, businesses & events
- Employ, train and compensate quality and safety-conscious waste management employees
- Safely and efficiently deploy their waste management company employees and equipment
- Offer LIVE customer support by people who live, work and play locally
- Actively support the South Dakota communities they serve in Lincoln, McCook, Minnehaha and Turner Counties
If you would like to benefit from our 50 years of South Dakota waste collection experience...
Call 605-338-7126Contact Us
...to set up your trash & recycling service today.
As the premier waste management company of greater Sioux Falls, sustainability is not a new concept for Novak Sanitary. Over the years Novak has partnered with customers to recycle a significant portion of the waste stream. Their residential and commercial recycling efforts recover valuable materials and reduce energy usage.
During the construction of the Denny Sanford Premier Center, 74% of the construction waste was diverted from the landfill and recycled. And, in 2017, their Dakota Data Shred division shipped 6.25 million pounds of securely shredded documents to pulp mills for recycling saving 468,750 gallons of gas.
In addition to SE South Dakota recycling and recovery, Novak deploys route optimization software to provide timely service to customers and to reduce fuel consumption and emissions, and thereby lowering their carbon footprint.
With an eye towards the future, Novak Sanitary Service of Southeast South Dakota constantly monitors and evaluates new technologies and programs that can enhance their commitment to the environment and improve their customer service.