We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement. Novak Sanitary is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans).
Apply Here! Go
Residential Route Driver - $5000 sign on bonus!!
Join Novak Sanitary Service and obtain your Commercial Drivers License today!
As a member of the Novak Sanitary Service elite team of Drivers, you will feel like you’re a part of something bigger than yourself. Our team works together towards a common goal, making our Customer Service the best in the industry! Do you want to obtain a Class B Commercial Drivers License? Does driving a LOCAL route every day sound great? If the answer is Yes, then you’re who we’re looking for!
Click here to view a “Day in the Life” of one of our Recycle Route Drivers: http://www.maddash.net/videos/waste-connections/driver
Why you need to join us!
- CULTURE: It’s a Great place to work! We work in an environment where empowered, self directed All-stars know what they do is important.
- INTEGRITY: Our definition is “saying what you will do and then doing it!” We keep our promises to our customers and our employees.
We are looking for a safety conscience CDL Driver to join the Sioux Falls, SD team!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to safely operate delivery truck and eventually rear load and/or front load garbage truck to deliver containers safely.
- Ability to read route sheets and service each customer identified on the sheet or assigned by the dispatcher.
- Perform daily pre and post trip inspections.
- Ability to perform a physically demanding job, lifting and moving containers that weight over 75 pounds.
- Operate hydraulic hand controls to lift/load refuse and dispose of trash at designated facilities.
- Courteous interaction with our customers
- Perform other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Extensive physical activity. Requires strenuous physical work; heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling required of objects over 75 pounds. Moderate noise level.
- Work environment involves some exposure to physical risks such as moving mechanical parts. Which require following basic safety precautions.
- Exposure to outside weather, including frequent wet and/or humid conditions, as well as exposure to fumes and vibration.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a satisfactory driving record.
- Class B CDL is preferred however we will train the right candidate in order to get Class B Permit and eventually Class B commercial drivers license.
- Ability to work Monday – Friday starting at around 5:30 am. Approx. 45-50 hours a week. Some Saturday and NO Sunday hours!
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
Disability Accommodation for Applicants to Novak Sanitary
Novak Sanitary Service is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the alternative email address below to contact us about your interest in employment at Novak Sanitary: Email: Disability_Application_Accommodation or call 832-442-2214. You must specify which position you are applying to in order to be considered for employment.