» Customer Testimonials
Dakota Data Shred
Compliance and Certifications
* Fully Insured *
* HIPAA Compliant *
* NAID AAA Certified *
To verify that a firm is NAID AAA Certified, visit NAIDonline.org
Dakota Data Shred is a division of Novak Sanitary Service.
Our shredding services are confidential, dependable, flexible and secure. Since 1995, we have provided secure document shredding services to both companies and private citizens concerned about exposing confidential information. We operate our shredding service in a secured on-site facility and are in strict compliance with HIPAA regulations.
For current residential customers, we offer our safe and secure shredding service for up to 5 banker boxes at no charge.
We offer free estimates for local businesses.
From company payroll data, personnel files, customer lists, financial statements, competitive price comparisons, R & D reports, sales reports, forecasts, and marketing plans to household credit card statements, bills, bank documents, and personal receipts – we serve the shredding needs of the region.
- Cost effective: reduced capital and employment expenditures
- Durability: shreds staples, clips, film and CDs
- Safety: small machines can cause injury if they grab clothing or accessories
- Security: sensitive company information - payroll, legal and employment issues, and correspondence - should not be exposed to most employees
- Privacy Protection: we are a NAID AAA Certified Member and will provide you with a record of compliance
- Ease: our industrial shredders can handle large volumes and destroy your documents quickly
- On-site Shredding
How it works
- Choose a container size: various sized secure containers available
- Schedule a pick-up: we offer daily, weekly, monthly or annual collection
- Collection: containers are loaded into a secured truck
- Arrival: documents arrive at our secure facility
- Secure Shredding: documents are destroyed quickly, whether it is 10 lbs. or 1,000 boxes
Secured Facility Features
- Key pad access security alarm system
- Video monitored and recorded space
- Confidential documents are shredded into a baler and transferred to a pulping mill
Contact us at 1-800-717-6761 for all your shredding needs.
References available upon request.