Which brings up the question…what do you do with all of your yard waste like grass cuttings and leaves?
Novak makes it simple to keep your yard looking great with our convenient yard waste pick-up program.
We offer two options that are sure to fit everyone’s needs.
1. Weekly Collection:
- 96-gallon cart: We will deliver this to your house.
- Weekly pickup: Cart will be emptied the same day our haulers collect your garbage (be sure to have cart visible from the street by 6 a.m. the regular trash collection day).
- Additional yard waste: If you have more yard waste than the cart allows, you may use Kraft-type paper bags for an extra fee of $3.50/bag.
Contact us to make arrangements for weekly yard waste collection. For those customers who still have a cart from the previous year, your service will automatically start April 1 unless we are otherwise instructed.
2. On-Call Service
- Minimum of two Kraft-type paper bags.
- No cart will be provided.
- Collection: Yard waste will be collected on the same day as trash collection. YOU MUST CALL OUR OFFICE AT 605-338-7126 NO LATER THAN 12 noon., the day prior to your collection day. If your call is not received on time, the yard waste will not be picked up until the following week.