Picking up Fall Yard WasteEveryone knows when the temperature starts falling, so do your leaves. What you may not know is how easy taking care of your yard debris is with one call to Novak Sanitary Service.
Yard waste consists of grass clippings, leaves, and weeds. It’s important to separate yard waste from your regular garbage collection because the landfill only accepts yard waste as a separate item. Sod, sticks, branches and pine needles are not considered yard waste and should be disposed of in your regular garbage pickup bin. Novak makes it simple to keep your yard looking great with our convenient yard waste pick-up program. We offer two options that are sure to fit everyone’s needs.
- Weekly Collection:
- 96-gallon cart: We will deliver this to your house.
- Weekly pickup: Cart will be emptied the same day our haulers collect your garbage (be sure to have cart visible from the street by 6 a.m. the regular trash collection day).
- Additional yard waste: If you have more yard waste than the cart allows, you may use Kraft-type paper bags.
- On-Call Service
- Minimum of two bags.
- No cart will be provided.
- Collection: Yard waste will be collected on the same day as trash collection. YOU MUST CALL OUR OFFICE AT 888-866-2651 NO LATER THAN 12 noon the day prior to your collection day. If your call is not received on time, the yard waste will not be picked up until the following week.